Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Story Of My Life

Monday, May 19, 2014 Unknown 4 Comments Category : ,

"Life may be tough, but I've got a God that's tougher."

( p h o t o n o t m i n e )

Music has always been a part of my life. When my words couldn't express my thoughts, it always speaks for me. It is the best compadre I ever have. Music is my life. My life is a music itself and I'd like to share it with you guys.

I am opening up a new chapter in my blog and I call this "Story of my Life." It is my life's playlist. I'll share to you a list of my songs which truly conveys my sentiments, the dockable player can be found on the top of my page, with my favorite lyrics shown in my post. I can't promise to update this every month because it somehow depends on what I am going through at the moment.

Recently, life has been pretty tough. I tried my best to be as invisible as ever but am I too noticeable? Of all the people, why me? Gaahhd. It has been unfair to me which brought me to the point of saying, "Hey life, how dare you pick on me?" But then, I realized that everything has a purpose. Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. So, it made me think what's the point of wasting my 90% when I can gracefully exit and just be positive about this not-so-good moment of my life, right? It's difficult but with enough patience and trust to the One, everything will be under control. I am still grateful because this incident has opened my eyes to the sad realms of life yet I greatly consider as excellent lessons which can be my weapons as I continue to combat the unknown future.

*Sometimes, life may give you trials and difficulties but consider yourself lucky as it will make you stronger and it will open your eyes for you to see the reality.

*If you know that you are on the right track, never be afraid to keep going. Others may try to block you but always try to move forward, bump them if you must, it's their fault for crossing the line anyway.

*Other people may try to use your back as their step to reach the top. Stand up! Our backs are too precious for this lousy intention.

*When you point your finger at someone else, just remember: there are three fingers pointing back at you.

*Forgive but never forget.

*No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch.

*Your sweetest smile is the best reaction. Stay optimistic!

*Have faith and let it go! :)

I am not saying that I am a perfect person. I am even far from being one. I admit I make mistakes but at least I am trying to be professional and doing best on my own without using or persecuting other people. Now that my patience level is refreshed and stable, I'll be back to my usual self, to remain invisible to other people's eyes but try to pick on me again and I'll be your sweetest downfall. I have the best Defender! There's no hate in this post, just a few lessons learned and a set of songs which I want to share with you guys. Love and peace! Enjoy life and enjoy the music! ^^

1. DEMONS (Imagine Dragons)
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed.
***
Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

2. INNOCENT (Taylor Swift)
Lost your balance on a tightrope. Lost your mind tryin' to get it back.
***
It's alright, just wait and see your string of lights is still bright to me oh. Who you are is not where you've been. You're still an innocent.

3. HUMAN (Christina Perri)
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down.

4. PRETTY GIRL ROCK (Keri Hilson)
My walk, my talk, the way I drip. It's not my fault, so please don't trip.

5. I LOVE IT (Icona Pop)
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way. You want me down on earth, but I am up in space.
***
I don't care, I love it!

6. PART OF ME (Katy Perry)
Throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows but you're not gonna break my soul.

7. FLY (Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna)
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive. I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...To fly.

8. GIRL ON FIRE (Alicia Keys)
She's living in a world and it's on fire. Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away.

9. TITANIUM (David Guetta ft. Sia)
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet. Shoot me down, but I get up.

10. BLESSINGS (Laura Story)
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise.



P.S.: Thanks for the inspiration, my dear friend! You know who you are!


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

Enjoy more of my music:
Red

RELATED POSTS

4 comments

  1. i.update niya ang playlist . .. . .puhlease :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe this june...i already have an idea :) parang malipay ka! haha

      Delete