Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Parang Kayo Pero Hindi

Sunday, April 27, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , ,

"Even in a pseudo relationship, the emotions are real."

One Thursday night, just when I was about to go home after my friends and I separated ways from a dinner, I suddenly remembered that I didn't have enough change for my fare (good thing, phew! -_-). Earlier that night, we went to National Book Store to buy some stationery. Whenever I set my foot on a book store, I couldn't stop myself from rummaging through the books even if I don't have the money to buy one. If something catches my eye, I will save up or wait for the next pay day to buy that book. A sky blue with a bright yellow highlight book which has an SNS layout caught my eye that night. It's not pricey but I decided to buy it next time. However, this book made its way into my bookshelf because I needed change to go home. Fortunate or unfortunate? ^^

"Parang Kayo Pero Hindi" is written by Noreen Capili a.k.a Noringai. I didn't know about Noringai until I got a hold of this book. She is a TV writer, a book author and a blogger. She has already worked with some of the country's famous celebrities. Aside from the cover of the book, reading the blurb made me interested to read this.


This book is a collection of relatable stories which is intended for people who are into the "parang kayo, pero hindi" stage. MU or mutual understanding. Pseudo relationships. Pseudo boyfriends. Flings. It has five parts which are subdivided into different topics. Below are the pictures of the parts and one sample topic for each.






I know the book lover's motto, "Don't judge a book by its cover.", but I couldn't stop myself from doing it. So, pardon me. Personally, I like the layout of the book. The callouts. The graphics. The font. They are simple but eye-catching.


In between parts, there is the "10 Q&A Portion" for the writer.


I am still in the middle of my reading but so far, I am enjoying it. You will go through different emotions and realizations as you read on the book. With a lot of stories at hand, you will really find yourself somewhere in the book. If you are interested to read this,  you can get your copy at National Book Store for the price of PHP 175. Isn't it affordable? And it's not pseudo. ^^


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments