Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

All Of The Stars

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , ,

"Even when someone is miles away, always remember that we are under the same sky, looking at the same sun, moon and stars."

Oh, Ed Sheeran! This is simply amazing. "All of the Stars" is one of the soundtracks of "The Fault In Our Stars" which will be played during the end credits of the film. This song is quite emotional as it is about loving someone from a distance and that it is not a determining factor to make you stop from loving that special person. I love the concept of the official music video which shows a collection of quotable quotes inspired from the story. So simple yet so full of love and positivity. I hope you guys check that out. Meanwhile, here are some screenshots from the video and I also got the MP3 for you guys. awww. The transition of the images is quite fast and some really have the blurry effect so it was a bit difficult for me to capture them well. That's what I call, "effort"! HAHA! Enjoy the pictures and enjoy your life. :)

If you were here, I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars from America
I wonder, do you see them, too?


















































Give me love, Ed Sheeran! ♥


Credits: Screenshots are from the official music video of "All of the Stars" which can be viewed in the official YouTube channel of Ed Sheeran.


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments