Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Red

Friday, June 06, 2014 Unknown 1 Comments Category : , , ,

"People haven't always been there for me but music always has."
-Taylor Swift


I didn't have specific plans to have this post but when I read an article about Tay, well you know what happened next. What made me more interested is this revelation about an upcoming new album from Taylor herself, "I've already been working very hard on it and it's already my favorite thing that I've ever created." Read more about the article HERE. Well, aren't you excited for that? Here I am again with my favorite hobby: sitting, waiting and wishing. :)

Another reason why I'm posting this is because of my frustration at not being able to watch her Red Tour which will be at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila on June 6, 2014 (YEAH! THAT'S TODAY!). Isn't it pathetic? I just want to see you perform live on stage, Taylor! T.T In spite of my frustration issues, I am still super amazed because though the tickets range from PHP 2,110 - PHP 19,600, it's still sold out. That's a wow! #SwiftieFever

Since I can do nothing and before Taylor wraps up her Red Tour on June 12 in Singapore, here I am letting you enjoy her songs from her Red Album. The Standard Edition has 16 songs and there's a bonus of 6 songs in the International Deluxe Edition. Long live, swifties ♥

Standard Edition

1. State Of Grace
This is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight. Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right.

2. Red
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street. Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly.

3. Treacherous
Your name has echoed through my mind and I just think you should, think you should know.

4. I Knew You Were Trouble
I knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now.

5. All Too Well
Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it.

6. 22
I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!

7. I Almost Do
And I just wanna tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you. And I wish I could run to you. And I hope you know that every time I don't, I almost do.

8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I used to think that we were forever ever and I used to say, "Never say never..."

9. Stay Stay Stay
You took the time to memorize me: my fears, my hopes, and dreams. I just like hangin' out with you, all the time.

10. The Last Time
This is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list. This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye.

11. Holy Ground
Tonight I'm gonna dance for all that we've been through but I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you.

12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
We had a beautiful magic love there. What a sad beautiful tragic love affair.

13. The Lucky One
Another name goes up in lights. You wonder if you'll make it out alive.

14. Everything Has Changed
I just wanna know you better now.

15. Starlight
Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

16. Begin Again
I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end.

International Deluxe Edition

1. The Moment I Knew
What do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?

2. Come Back Be Here
I told myself don't get attached, but in my mind I play it back, spinning faster than the plane that took you.

3. Girl At Home
I just wanna make sure, you understand perfectly, you're the kind of man who makes me sad. While she waits up, you chase down the newest thing and take for granted what you have.

4. Treacherous (Original Demo)
This hope is treacherous. This daydream is dangerous.

5. Red (Original Demo)
Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes. Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go but moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head in burning red.

6. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)
I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts.


P.S.: I told you guys before that my dockable player can be found on the top of my page. However, I got some issues with that so I decided to put the playlist at the end of my "Story of my Life" posts where you can manually play them. What's good here? You can backtrack my playlists. *fingerscrossed*


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

Enjoy more of my music:

RELATED POSTS

1 comments