Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Fault In Our Stars

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

"Life doesn't have to be perfect for love to be extraordinary."

Okay, so you guys might be wondering what I've been up to. I've been busy slacking off and training my fingers like it's going to compete in the world's fastest to swipe a smartphone.  Yeah, that's too slothful -_-. There's just a point in our lives that we feel like this way and a point when we succumb to this shiftless mode. Uggh. Suddenly, I realized that I'm not being productive. HAHA.


Perfect timing it is, I just saw the Instagram post of one famous celebrity here in PH about #TFIOS - The Fault In Our Stars. She's done with the book and now she's too excited to watch it on the big screen this coming June 5. And my reaction was like, 'OMG!', 'Is it that fast?', 'Oh, I haven't read the book yet. :('. Suddenly, I realized again that I watched the movie trailer a few months back but didn't bother to read the book. Why? Because as I watched the trailer, it's telling me that it's another chick flick love story which will end tragically. Well, well, well, things change. And for a person like me who likes to do last minute "something", then and then I got a PDF copy (it's quite regrettable not to read from the book, though) and currently I'm already in the 3rd chapter. Pretty fast, huh? I'm getting hooked up with this sick love story!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that this is quite a superficial post as I am just running my fingers through my keyboard because of my excitement. HAHA. This post doesn't have to be perfect for my blog to be extraordinary. (lame excuse, pun intended :P) Since we still have over three weeks before it hits the big screen, I'm encouraging you guys to read the book :D

True Love and Infinity. Faith and Hope.
A story that will make you think better of the simpler pleasures of existence.


P.S.: I hope you also check out my next post related to this. ALL OF THE STARS


Credits: Photo is not mine. Photo belongs to its respectful owner.


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments