Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Alberto's Pizza

Friday, May 02, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,

"A taste you'll surely miss..."

It's Friday! Hold on, there's something wrong. What is it? The girls didn't have any plans so I went home so early. duh. HAHA. But that didn't stop me to enjoy my Friday lovin'. Let me just tell you this one short story. I really craved for pizza since yesterday. (Guess this is my 2nd post about my pizza cravings. Please do watch out for my next pizza chronicles^^ #pizzalover)  My niece and I were even singing the Parokya ni Edgar's song, "Picha Pie" (Yes, I sing their songs-.-). I also wished to get a pizza pie box straight from outer space. That would be pretty awesome. Okay, so much for that crazy thinking.

What's good these days is that your cravings are just a phone call away. I decided to have pizza delivery to satisfy my cravings. Life is way too convenient. Since there are too many people in the house, I opted for Alberto's Pizza. It is a Cebu grown pizza company which offers a variety of pizza flavors in a very affordable price. They also offer sweet cold treats, perfect for summer, such as shakes, halo-halo and ice cream. For more information, you can visit their Facebook page HERE.

After placing my order over the phone, the staff told me to wait for them to call back. It was about 15 minutes when they did and informed me that my pizzas are coming in 5 minutes. Yes! Life moves pretty fast. The perks of technology advances.



PRICE RANGE:

Quickmelt Cheese:
9" PHP 75 - PHP 122
11" PHP 115 - PHP 200

 Mozzarella Cheese:
9" PHP 95 - PHP 150
11" PHP 135 - PHP 249

 A l l P e p p e r o n i

B e e f & M u s h r o o m

And once again, cravings satisfied! Alberto's Pizza is a taste I have surely missed.


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments