Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Dear Heart...

Sunday, January 31, 2016 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , ,

"It's difficult to find a love that lasts. But with true commitment, any relationship can last."
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
Heart's Day is just around the corner and so many people are waiting for the thrills and spills that this day has to offer. Others might be waiting in vain but hey don't lose hope, someone out there is tied to your wonderfully made heart, maybe not in time for that special day, but trust the heavens for the right timing; it is definitely worth the wait.
Be patient. Be wonderful. Be brave.
Never give up on love.
There are many kinds of love, unconfessed love is just one of them. As they say, this might be one of the most painful and frustrating, but it just shows that love has no limits and no conditions.
And here I share to you a letter about that kind of love. Enjoy 


Dear Heart,

Hey my dear heart... How are you? I hope you feel good as you come across this piece of my heart. As for me, so many things are running in my mind as I write this letter. So many things I have to wonder by myself. So many things that I wish you knew. So many things that I wish weren't there in the first place. How in the world did I start thinking of these things? How in the world did this feeling come to life? I don't know how it started. It just happened. You might be the culprit. It might be me. Or it might be the two of us. Or it might be destiny unfolding something for the both of us.

I wonder if you were wondering just the way as I do. I wonder if you were feeling the way as I do. I wonder if you truly meant those sweet nothings and cared for me just as much as I care for you. I wonder and that's all I can do 'coz behind this strong persona is a heart so timid just waiting for the right words to come out from you. I'm longing for the day that you make things clear and not simply leaving me in a state of confusion. It's unfair not to have the right to say all the things I would love to say to you but I never complain and continue to be there for you; that's how it should be - unconditional.

Of course, I feel you but I just want to make sure if what I think is right. If my thoughts are right, have a courageous heart and show me what's real. If you see I'm letting go, it's either you hold on to me even more and never let me go or just forget everything, worse forget me. I'm giving you the chance to choose. It might hurt to see the reality but what could be more painful is to live in a daydream.

Despite the confusion, I still hope that you were the red string tied to my little finger and it just happened that there were too many tangles to untangle. I still hope that you would not cut nor it would break. I still believe in my heart and yours. I could be strong if you just help me do so. I could stay if you allow me to do so. I could wait even if it takes forever if I know that you will always be there.
Sincerely,
My Heart 



Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

Photos are not mine. Credits belong to their rightful owners.
Follow Break Away on Facebook 
HERE. 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments