Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

#Bloggys15: Philippine Blogging Awards

Friday, October 09, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , ,

"Surround yourself with like-minded people who support you on the road to success."

You must surely know that it has been ages since I had my last post. Well, I had my reasons but allow me to babble on that in another post. I just have to do a quick post for me to thank the people, my dear readers, for still believing in me and made my way to the nominations of #Bloggys2015 possible. To be a part of the 2,693 nominations already made me feel giddy. What's more is to continue to the next level and go through the voting stage among with other 1,025 blogs and have been published in the 2015 Hall of Fame (http://bloggys.ph/2015-hall-of-fame/). It's under the Photo Blog Nominations. Yay!

Some of you might not have any idea what #Bloggys2015 is about. It is actually a national blog awarding event in the Philippines and all blogs owned and written by Filipinos are qualified to join. The Nomination Stage started last September 1, 2015 and was wrapped up at the end of September. As of now, they are already in the Voting Stage which runs from October 5-31, 2015. For more information about this prestigious event, you may visit their site http://bloggys.ph/.

I'm not asking for more; I'm more than grateful to be even recognized and be part of the 2015 Hall of Fame but I wouldn't really mind if you do vote for me. Teehee. :)

How to vote:

1. Visit this link http://bloggys.ph/section-1/ (More voting mechanics on the link.)
2. Look for charmiegi.blogspot.com
3. Tick the box next to it and go on to the bottom of the page.
4. Fill in the required boxes with your Name, Email and Mobile Number.
5. Lastly, click the button Vote via Facebook.

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.

Thank you for your continuous support to my humble blog. Don't you worry guys, I'm working on a new post and hopefully I'll have it published before this month ends. (crossing my fingers) HAHA.

To end this post, I truly appreciate the people behind this event for recognizing the passion and effort of our country's creative bloggers. And this wouldn't even be possible without the participation of our lovely netizens. Keep the love and support to your favorite bloggers! May we all stay connected as we go through our different journeys to success. :)


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

Reach me: charmiegi@gmail.com

RELATED POSTS

0 comments