Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Doyzkie

Saturday, April 05, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,

"You must be willing to make sacrifices at times, knowing that the outcome will be worth it."

You might be wondering about the title of this post. Allow me to start my story from the very beginning. Once upon a time... (aww.)

It was on March 28, 2014 when I read about MUJI posted by ILC. I've been updated with their posts since the day I started to be active in blogging again. They were actually holding a giftpack giveaway in that specific post. Out of the blue and out of curiosity, I joined the said raffle. I just kept on clicking and following instructions and I only got 6 entries (the maximum entries for a day; you could always come back for more entries but I didn't). Last week was a busy one for me so I actually forgot about what I did. When I checked my FB last night, I was just surprised that I received a message from Doyzkie, founder / owner / writer / photographer at ILC, informing me that I won. And I was like, is this for real? I am not really lucky when it comes to raffles but it really was.


I received a message from him this morning asking if I would be in Ayala for him to give me the prize. I got some important things to do but I just set them aside thinking that he is busier than I am and asking for some other time might be a hassle for him. I was also excited to meet him because he is one of the famous bloggers maybe not just in my city but nationwide, so I grabbed the chance.

A starstruck moment that is well understood in the bloggers' world. awww.
(okay. okay. i'm still a frustrated blogger. -_-LOL)


Thank you ILC!
So, I also got a 2014 planner. Since I unexpectedly won this, maybe it's a sign that I should better plan my 2014. -_-
Heavens, please help me!


It was a short, timid encounter but meeting him was an inspiration for me. Makes me wanna do better in my chosen field and interest. Heavens, please help me again!^^ Giving time and exerting effort for readers and followers is not an easy thing to do for a busy man like him. It made me realize one thing: "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." More power, ILC!


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments