Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

CMYK Dessert House

Saturday, April 05, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , , , ,

"Chocolate Makes You Kiss:x"

After that short encounter with DOYZKIE, Nel and I got hungry so we had a quick dinner then we immediately transferred to a dessert house, CMYK. It is next to Mikura Mart which is located at Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Waterfront Drive, Lahug. You can find a byroad near the overpass and next to TESDA. If you're on your way to Ayala, it's on your right. It opens from Monday-Sunday: 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M.

CMYK, which is also known to stand for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black, offers not just chocolates and desserts but as well as main dishes, Korean foods, etc. They are well known for their scrumptious desserts which sweet-toothed people will really love. I also love how they played with colors for their interior design. It was like a little playhouse in the country.

 The Place.





I can only see K. O_O


They also have photo boards but wait, who am I to  kiss?
Gimme a frog. I mean Prince Charming. LOL. 


Scrapbook Menu.
"Trust in the Lord." It caught my eye. 


Our Order.
And I was just so surprised how these foods and drinks come in big servings. It would have been worth the money if I hadn't been full. I wasn't able to finish my mug cake :( I was really satisfied with the sweetness level that my taste buds were jumping with joy. Really.

Mocha Frappuccino @ PHP 130
Green Tea Frappuccino @ PHP 130
Mug Cake @ PHP 120
Heartless @ PHP 120
Nel, how could you be so heartless? :(
peaceyo^^

Our CMYK Moments.

'Coz I was there when you said Forever and Always.
Swiftie Mode: ON









Though you let me walk for a long distance Nel, I am really grateful for bringing me to this place. Cravings, satisfied! The foods are indeed stress relievers and the place is just relaxing. So, if you need some happy hormones, better go to this place but beware of kissing strangers, alright? ^^


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments