Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A Part of Me...

Saturday, June 01, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

http://myincrediblewebsite.com
Telling something about ourselves is probably one of the most difficult challenges that we must face. We know who we are but do other people think of us in the same way? Well, it doesn't matter anyway. Let them think, think and think and just stay real. Smiley

In this post, I'll face my own challenge. Perhaps, I'll just try to give you matter-of-facts about the things that I do, things that I like and what I think of myself. The rest I'll give it up for you to think but hey, remember, don't judge a book by its cover so better zip your mouth. I give you no choice.Smiley  I think that's too much of an intro so let me start now.

I'm Charmie Gi. Yes, I'm a girl, specifically a CRAZY girl (disclaimer!!Smiley ) Actually, I'm a shy girl at first but once you get to know me, you're up for a blast.

A pure-blooded Filipina (bisaya ni bai!) but every now and then, I assume to be a Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, etc., etc. That's how crazy I am or just blame it to my billet.

A child by heart. Who doesn't want to be? Fun is always a part of me and right now I remember the song of Spongebob Squarepants. Lemme sing for a while:
♫F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and Me.
N is for Anywhere and Anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea.♫
Apologies guys.

A proud Sagittarian.Smiley Happy as I am 'coz I share the same zodiac sign with my favorite country/pop singer. Straightforward, Ambitious, Good-humored, Impulsive, Talkative, Tactless, Assured, Restless, Impatient, Unemotional, Sociable. Yee, this is me.Smiley

A hopeless romantic. Bittersweet. I believe in fairy tales, happy endings and prince charming (told ya I'm a child). However, I also believe in reality. Where can I find those sweeties in this topsy-turvy world? (sigh!) So much for that 'coz I'm about to cry. Nah. Kidding. HAHA.

I love to eat. I love to go out. I love to hang out with my family and my friends. I love to read books and watch movies (any genre will do, but do exclude killings and too much action). I love to play games. I love Candy Crush. I love to live, laugh and love. Also, I love you for reading this post. Aww.

Well, I think that's all I've got to share and that is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me. (ohgee, did you sing?:)

Till next post, lovies. Ciao!
P.S. guess I have wisdom after all Smiley 

RELATED POSTS

2 comments