Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Hukad sa Golden Cowrie

Sunday, March 08, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,

"No family is perfect. We argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family. The love will always be there."

Family will always be one of the greatest blessings life can bestow on us. How would you imagine a life without one? Others might disagree with me at this point, especially those who are a bit unfortunate with their units. But hey, come to think of it, you wouldn't be reading this very post if it weren't for your family. They brought you to this world. I'm not implying that my family is perfect. We all have our own sets of dramas. We've been through rough waters too but what's more important is how you keep your chill and calm those waters.

Anyway, my family decided to have this lunch out to celebrate my younger sister's birthday. Together with us came the family of my elder sister and one of my countless cousins. It was just a simple gathering in Hukad sa Golden Cowrie at The Terraces, Ayala Cebu. Experience their Filipino dining at these hours: 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM.

The Place.
The Terraces, Ayala Cebu
Hukad is on the 2nd floor, right above J.Co Donuts.
The Menu.


Our Order.
Grilled Squid @ PHP 192.00
Baked Scallops @ PHP 147.00
Chicken Pandan @ PHP 139.00

Crispy Pata - Extra Large @ PHP 435.00
Pansit Guisado @ PHP 119.00
Golden Cowrie Halo Halo @ PHP 99.00
They offer satisfying Filipino dishes at a reasonable price. What's good here, especially for rice-eaters, is that they offer unlimited rice serving, available in plain or garlic. My personal favorites among the dishes that we ordered were the Grilled Squid and Crispy Pata. The Crispy Pata's skin's crispiness, meat's tenderness and the mild flavor is just perfect for my taste buds. They claimed that their Baked Scallops is their famous so I was a bit disappointed when I tried it or maybe I was just expecting too much. For the dessert, the shaved ice somehow helped to make the Halo Halo creamier and gave it a much softer feel. I could say that it was a decent lunch.

Our Moments♥
Happy Birthday Sizzums! I wish you happiness and more blessings in your life. May you grow in a prim and proper manner as you enter womanhood.



A simple gathering becomes a special one when you spend it with people who matter. I'm looking forward to more chow down moments with mi familia. Hope you also spend more time with your family!


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments