Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Break Away v. 2.0

Monday, October 20, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : ,

"Changing yourself for the better is the greatest thing you can do."


Every now and then, life offers chances for a person to change, lots of them. Some go unnoticed and some go abused. What I'm trying to say here is that there are some people who are too timid or those who are often not ready to undergo change. They are too afraid to come out of their comfort zones 'cause who on Earth knows what's waiting ahead. They just let these chances fly away like a butterfly taking its flight. Then they later feel the what-so-called regret but still they believe that there is always a next time. What if there's none?

On the other hand, there are people who are too obsessed with change. Taking things on a brighter side, it's good for them to have such a brave spirit. They always accept what life has to offer. However, we can't eradicate the fact that too much of something is bad enough. A cliché it is but it's always proven true. The next thing they know is that these changes are slowly eating them up from the core of their hearts, torturously ripping them from the inside.


If you feel afraid to change, please do not. Staying in your comfort zone is not the safest thing to do if that's what you are thinking. It's not the answer. Change is part of growing up. Just keep in mind that you must control change; do not let change control you. The latter will surely start the emotional toxins in your life and we surely don't like that to happen. Change for the better, not for the worse. Always remember that. It is one of the greatest gifts of life. It's either you use them wisely or foolishly, the choice lies in your hands. *

P.S.:
The topic is all about change because it's quite obvious that I made drastic changes in my blog. I started it dark, a bit girly and now I go for a brighter, minimalist theme. I've been planning this for a long time but I too encountered some changes in my life which made me pretty busy but (almost) everything is smooth sailing now. I still have pending tasks but I prioritized this for now because this is not just about a simple change of template but it somehow reflects my life and all the realizations I have at the moment. Break Away Version 2.0. Brighter. Bolder. Stronger. :)



Till next post, lovies. Ciao!


Credits: Photos are not mine. All photos belong to their respectful owners.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments