Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Meet Me By The Water

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , , ,

"If it's supposed to happen, it happens. Earthlings call this 'Fate'."
-Do Min Joon

































22. A number that has become a significant part of my life. It was a 22 when I was in a state of euphoria. It was also a 22 when my heart was in great despair. Three months from that day, another 22 to see if something has changed. Just three days before today, I think I almost forgot about everything (or trying to). And when I was busy inspiring myself, it was by chance that something catchy and grabby came right in front of my dear eyes, and the memories came rushing out of my subconscious mind. So, here I am again wandering and wondering about the three month rule as they say, which I fairly believe in and I guess I will never do; only to find out that it's bringing me back to this nostalgic place.

From this place you showed the other side of yours; from this place I went out of my norms.
From this place you told me about your dreams; from this place I relived my earnest dreams.
From this place I heard the sound of your heart; from this place I tried to stop the beating of my heart.

It was fate when I met you. Will fate help me to let you go? It's just difficult to do it on my own. Know that it's really difficult. But if I had the chance to turn back time and make things right, I would never change even a single night. Do you know why? 'Coz this is more than right. 

I've come to realize that what's more important is the learning that I got from this certain moment of my life. I knew. I always know. All things will eventually come to an end but the memories will last forever. I may be lonely for a while but deep in my heart I'm grateful and delighted for once in my life I met someone who became an inspiration.

He's gone and I'm still here but we both know the reason why. Henceforth, I will start living my life the way he should have wanted me to. Regrets are nothing but a waste of time. I'm not totally closing that chapter of my life but I'm looking forward to a new one. Who knows what fate has in store for us? ♥


P.S.: Meet Me By The Water is Track #8 on Rachael Yamagata's album "Happenstance".


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments