Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Some Things Go Wrong to Make Better Things Go Right

Friday, June 07, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments Category : , ,

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
-Romans 8:31

 

There are times in our life when we think that nothing is going right. We tend to be doubtful of what God has really in store for us. Sometimes, we question His plans. We are bewildered like most of the time. Well, I'm telling you, don't be! Why? Let me share to you this wonderful conversation of a questioning man and our faithful God. This was a trend on Facebook before and I want to share it again here on my post. Be inspired. Smiley

"A Conversation with God"

Me (in a tizzy) : God, can I ask you something?
GOD: Sure.
Me: Promise you won’t get mad?
GOD: I promise.
Me (frustrated): Why did you let so much stuff happen to me today?
GOD: What do you mean?
Me: Well I woke up late.
GOD: Yes
Me: My car took forever to start.
GOD: Okay.
Me (growling): At lunch, they made my sandwich wrong, and I had to wait.
GOD: Hmmmm.
Me: On the way home, my phone went dead, just as I picked up a call
GOD: All right
Me (loudly): And to top it all off, when I got home, I just wanted to soak my feet in my foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work. Nothing went right today! Why did you do that?
GOD: Well let me see….. the death angel was at your bed this morning and I had to send one of the other angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.
Me (humbled): Oh.
GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that might have hit you if you were on the road.
Me (ashamed): …………
GOD: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
Me (embarrassed): Oh.
GOD: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give a false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered
Me (softly): I see God.
GOD: Oh and that foot massager, it had a short that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
Me: I’m sorry God.
GOD: Don’t be sorry, just learn to trust me . . . in all things, the good and the bad.
Me: I WILL trust you God.
GOD: And don’t doubt that my plan for your day is always better than your plan.
Me: I won’t God. And let me just tell you God, thank you for everything today.
GOD: You’re welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I love looking after my children.


Indeed, each of us is very fortunate to be His child. He is always after our welfare. If we only know how to trust Him then we will surely live a satisfying life. Remember that His plans are always better than ours. Let go and let Him lead your joy ride through life. So, the next time a thing goes wrong, never be troubled for He is working on something great for you. A blessing in disguise, whatever you call it, it's God's gift to show His love, faithfulness and loyalty for you.


God is the author of life.
He is the reason why certain things were allowed to happen.
He holds destiny.
He knows when.
He knows why.
He knows you perfectly.
He made you.
So, when your life is all mixed up & things get heavier,
TRUST HIM.
He makes all things beautiful.


Till next post, lovies. Ciao!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments